The World's Most Advanced Battery Charging System Designed For Today's Batteries
The "Original" Battery Tender
- Fully charges battery automatically
- Maintains full charge indefinitely
- Outperforms any standard charger
- Cannot overheat or overcharge
- Five Year Warranty
- Designed and assembled in the USA
The Battery Tender is a 1.25 amp battery charger that automatically switches from full charge to a float charging mode and then monitors the battery. When the battery is accepting only 0.5 amps, the Battery Tender switches into a float charging mode. At this point both the current and voltage of the Battery Tender decrease. The current drops to 10 ma. (virtually no current) and the voltage is 13.2. The gassing point of a battery is 13.8 volts; therefore applying any voltage greater than 13.8 for an extended period of time will damage the battery.
Trickle chargers decrease current but will increase voltage to upward of 20 volts and continue the excessive gassing action that is most detrimental to the life of batteries.Available in 6, 8, 12 and 18 volt models. Comes complete with quick connect cables, alligator clips and ring terminals.
Now Only $55.95
Extra Quick Disconnect Harness
Alligator Clips: $8.95
Battery Tender Plus
WATERPROOF, Shock & Vibration Resistant, Lightweight (LESS THAN 4 POUNDS), compact charger designed for either portable operation or permanent mounting. Charges and maintains both flooded and sealed, maintenance free, AGM, lead acid batteries. Float / Maintenance function maintains batteries at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickled chargers. The Power Tender PLUS is easy to use, it’s rugged, its compact, it's packed with power, and it’s backed by the reputation of the undisputed battery charger industry leader, DELTRAN.
- WATERPROOF !!
- Shock & Vibration Resistant
- Lightweight - LESS THAN 4 POUNDS!
- Microprocessor Controlled, BTP Technology
- Charges both flooded & sealed maintenance free lead acid batteries.
- Charges any size (capacity) lead acid battery.
- Reverse Polarity Protection (VIA EXTERNAL IN-LINE FUSE).
- Complete FOUR-Step Charging Program: (Initialization, Bulk, Absorption, & Float / Maintenance).
- 2 Year Warranty